Jul 20, 2009

MALAYSIA SPECIAL WELCOME PACKAGE

As a SPECIAL welcome to all to d-memory keeper,
I am offering a special package especially for you!
You may view my work at fourtwography.com / my blog HERE

SPECIAL WELCOME PACKAGE
@ RM250


This package includes:
- 60 mins outdoor shooting (1 location)
- 1 CD containing 20 selected images
Additional charges incur for more images
- 1 personalised mini album
containing at least 10 photos from the shooting session

*Terms & Conditions*
- package does not include makeup and clothes
- limited to 6 pax per photoshoot

Be the first 5 to sign up for the package
and enjoy 50% OFF the package price


Hurry email me now at jc.chris@gmail.com
for a photoshoot slot!

This offer valid till 31st Aug 2009


1 comment:

  1. Oooh, how I wish I lived near enough. Good luck on this new venture!!!

    ReplyDelete