Jul 20, 2009

SINGAPORE SPECIAL WELCOME PACKAGE

Aside from scrapbooking, I am an avid photographer
my son, has been my muse
I had taken thousands of his pictures
and I am loving every moment of it!!
Do head over to my blog
to view some of the potraits' of Adam

As a SPECIAL welcome to all to d-memory keeper
I am launching a

SPECIAL WELCOME PACKAGE
@ SGD120


This package includes
- 60 mins outdoor shooting (1 location)
- 1 CD containing 20 selected images
Additional charges incur for more images
- 1 personalised mini album
containing at least 10 photos from the shooting session

*Terms & Conditions*
- package does not include makeup and clothes
- limited to 6 pax per photoshoot

Be the first 5 to sign up for the package
and enjoy 50% OFF the package price

Hurry email me now at watibasri@gmail.com
for a photoshoot slot!

This offer valid till 31st Aug 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment