Jul 21, 2009

WELCOME

Thank you for making your way to
d-memory keeper

We are scrapbooking buddies for 2 years now. We met each other at a forum & our friendship bloomed. We come from two different countries, Singapore & Malaysia but our friendship bond is an awesome one!! After much consideration, we "gave birth" to the d-memory keeper. We provide all kind of services but our main objective is to cherish those precious memories that can be kept for many years to come.

We create scrapbooking layouts, mini albums, cards, gifts and also provide photography services. All services are personalized and unique in its way.

If you are interested, pls email us at...

watibasri@gmail.com (Singapore)
jc.chris@gmail.com (Malaysia)

for any enquiries on our services
or for FREE consultation

Here's a brief introduction about Wati Basri:
"I'm Wati from Singapore and had been scrapping for the past 3 years!
Adam, my son, was the reason why I started to scrap
I want him to read thru all those scrapping pages
when he is older and treasure it later
I had been designing for local and overseas scrapbooking stores
for the past years
and my layouts had been published in US magazines twice
Scrapbooking had been such a great passion to me
and I would like to share it with other people too

If you are staying at Singapore & need personalized service,
do email me at watibasri@gmail.com. Cheers!!"


Here's a brief introduction about Jessy Christopher:
"Hi, I'm Jessy Christopher, a preschool teacher and photographer here in Malaysia.
Mixed parentage of Indonesian, Chinese and Dutch.
I've been married to my sweetheart, Eric for almost 4 years now
& and we are proud owners of 2 fur-kids (cats).
We do not have children at the moment, hopefully very soon!


My precious students, friends and family members
(inculding my fur-kids) are my fav subject.
I started on paper scrapbooking nearing to 2 years now.
I had been featured on our local newspaper, The Star about scrapbooking
and also my layouts will be published for US magazines in August & October.
I am currently designing for local and overseas scrapbooking store / challenge blog.

If you are staying at Malaysia & need personalized service,
please do not hesitate to email me at jc.chris@gmail.com
Cheers!!"

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! This looks great! Hope you business will bloom!! Good luck to the both of you!!!
    Big hug,
    Monique

    ReplyDelete
  2. great idea ladies!!! wish you both all the best!

    ReplyDelete